We are one of the world's leading certification bodies/registrars offering the latest in management systems certification services. With more than 70,000 certificates issued worldwide to customers in 190 countries, our name evokes a strong commitment to safety, quality, and concern for the environment. For years, we have been the preferred certification partner for Fortune 500 companies, as well as for medium and smaller businesses.
With the following qualities, we are well-equipped to satisfy your organisation's certification needs:
We offer Risk Based Certification as the standard way of conducting all management system certification. With our risk-based approach to certification, you get more than just a certificate. Our auditors will also evaluate how your management system handles risks, in order to identify strengths, weaknesses, and improvement opportunities.
- We provide a "one-stop shopping" concept by offering a range certification services. Through combined certification, we can enhance the effectiveness of the certification process by simultaneously assessing your management systems to multiple standards.
- We have offices all over the world that can provide local service to you. Our employees speak your language and know your local needs, customs, and market. Wherever you are, our auditors make it a point to know the business you are in.
- We are one of the few global certification bodies actively involved in the development of new international standards, such as the occupational health and safety standard OHSAS 18001.
- We offer training courses relevant to prepare for and get more out of your certification.
- We have one of the most stringent auditor training and qualification programmes in the business, guaranteeing that our Risk Based Certification services are delivered with top quality every time, everywhere. Our auditors speak your language and know your local needs, customs and markets. They know the business you are in and are trained to understand the challenges you face, and they understand the relationship between your business goals and the operational processes of your company.